CamSpec M108 Single Beam Basic Programmable Visible Spectrophotometer
Single beam Visible M108 spectrophotometer with 2nm bandpass.
Easy to operate, student friendly instrument.
Wipe-clean LCD liquid crystal display and membrane keypad, ideal for laboratories that are hard to keep clean.
Built in large memory to store up to 200 test modes.
Large range of accessories for laboratory automation and specific tests.
Complies with UKCA and CE requirements for safety and ESD/EMC emission and susceptibility.
Calibrated in the UK by qualified engineers using international standards for wavelength, absorbance, resolution and stray light.
- Basic Mode (Abs, %T, Conc)
- Quantitative (concentration calibration curves)
- Wavelength Scanning (when connected to and controlled by PC)
- Kinetics (including timedrive)
- Performance Validation
Software and PC Control
- Local control with sealed, solvent resistant keypad
- Remote control via PC CamSpec K3 Analyst application software
- USB output for the transfer of results
The CamSpec M108 passes the following pharmacopoeia tests:
- Potassium Chloride stray light test
- Toluene in Hexane resolution test
- Holmium Perchlorate solution wavelength test
- Potassium Dichromate absorbance test
|CamSpec M108 Technical Specifications|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen|
|Monochromator||Single beam, grating system 1200 lines/nm|
|Sample Compartment||Accommodates 100mm path length cuvette with optional holder|
|Standard Cell Holder||4 position 10mm cell changer|
|Software||K3 Analyst, optional|
|Zero Drift||<0.003A per hour after warm up|
|Stray Light||<0.2%[email protected] and 360nm|
|Photometric Range||0-125%T, -0.097-1.999A, 0-1999C (0-1999F)|
|Computer Interface||USB for PC control and USB for data export|
|Power Requirements||90V-250V AC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Instrument Dimensions (lxwxh)||510x420x210|
|Shipping Dimensions (lxwxh)||650x550x390mm|
Hear From our Customers