M106 Visible spectrophotometer
This easily used QC visible spectrophotometer is a robustly built student and quality control visible spectrophotometer, combining a surprisingly high level of performance with a budget price. Wavelength is conveniently set using the rotary control and the instrument is ready for use within just a few minutes from switch-on. A membrane keyboard positioned next to the large, clear LCD display, allows the operator to rapidly switch between %T, Absorbance and Concentration modes and to set Zero Abs. The narrow 10 nm bandpass is ideally matched to the wavelength range of 335-1000nm.
This easily used QC visible spectrophotometer model also has remarkable stability and accuracy which will be welcomed by quality control managers and teaching laboratories. The sample compartment accepts either standard 10mm rectangular cuvettes, or test-tubes and the RS232 output provides a convenient link to a PC or digital printer for hardcopy. A low-cost, optional application program, which runs under Windows™ operating systems, includes the facility to create calibration curves on screen.
The remarkable stability and accuracy of the instrument will be welcomed by quality control and teaching laboratories. The sample compartment accepts either standard 10mm rectangular cuvettes, including disposable semi-micro cuvettes, or test-tubes of various sizes (with a special tube holder). The USB output provides a convenient link to a PC, and an RS232 socket for a digital printer is available. A low-cost application program, which runs under Windows™ 10, 9x, Xp, 7, or 8, includes the facility to create calibration curves on screen.
Specifications of this easily used QC visible spectrophotometer model M106
- Display - LCD Display
- Light source - Tungsten-Halogen
- Monochromator - 1200 lines/mm grating
- Detector - Silicon Photodiode
- Wavelength Range - 335 - 1000nm
- Wavelength Accuracy - ± 2 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability - ± 1 nm
- Noise - < 0.001A @ 500nm 0A
- Zero Drift - < 0.003A per hour after warm-up
- Bandpass - 10 nm
- Stray Light - <0.1%T @ 340 nm
- Photometric Accuracy - +/- 1% 0-1 A
- Photometric Range - 0 to 2A, 0-125%T and -9999C and +9999C
- Printer Interface - RS 232 for printer
- Computer Interface - USB for PC control
- Power Requirements - 110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60 Hz, 60VA
- Dimensions - 408 x 308 x 185mm packed 645 x 535 x 370mm
- Weight - 6Kg packed 9Kg
This easily used visible spectrophotometer has been in use in university teaching laboratories, industrial laboratories, hospital laboratories and water treatment companies throughout the world.
Please enquire if your requirements are not listed.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.