Easily used Visible spectrophotometer
Easily used Visible Spectrophotometer Model M105 is a robustly built instrument giving a very high level of performance.
Wavelength is conveniently set using a rotary control. The instrument is then ready for use within just a few minutes from switch on. A membrane keyboard positioned next to the large, clear LCD display, allows the operator to rapidly switch between %T and Absorbance and to set Zero Absorbance. The bandpass of 20nm is well matched to the wavelength range of 335 to 1000nm.
The remarkable stability and accuracy of the instruments will be welcomed by all types of laboratories. The sample compartment accepts either standard 10mm rectangular cells also known as cuvettes, or test-tubes. A special accessory is available for different diameter Test tubes.
The USB output provides a convenient link to a PC. A low-cost, optional application program, which runs under Windows™ operating systems, includes the facility to create calibration curves on screen and printouts via your PC's printer.
- Display -Digital L.C.D.
- Light source - Tungsten-Halogen
- Monochromator - 1200 lines/mm gratingDetectors - Silicon Photodiode
- Wavelength Range - 335 - 1000nm
- Wavelength Accuracy - ± 2 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability - ± 1 nm
- Noise - < 0.001A @ 500nm 0A
- Zero Drift - < 0.003A per hour after warm-up
- Bandpass - 20 nm
- Stray Light - <0.1%T @ 340 nm
- Photometric Accuracy - +/- 1% 0-1 A
- Photometric Range - 0 to 2, 0-125%T
- USB for PC software
- Power Requirements - 110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60 Hz, 60VA
- Dimensions - 408 x 308 x 185mm packed 645 x 535 x 370mm
- Weight - 6Kg packed 9Kg
This easily used visible spectrophotometer has been in use in university teaching laboratories, industrial laboratories, hospital laboratories and water treatment companies throughout the world.
Please enquire if your requirements are not listed.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.