Integrated color determination according to ISO 11664/CIE 15
With the Chroma software package either the M501 single beam spectrophotometer or the M550 true double spectrophotometer can be controlled by a PC, you can now determine the transmission and reflection properties of solids and liquids precisely according to ISO 11664/CIE 15. On the basis of these calculations will graphically display color values according to both the Helmholtz and the CIELAB methods. Chroma links measurement and evaluation with a powerful database in which all results are stored in an optimized structure. The Chroma software ensures the traceability and complete documentation of all measurements to actively support you in implementing your quality standards.
- Direct control of the spectrophotometer with automatic data acquisition
- Graphic, interactive display of measurement results
- Wide range of evaluation options
- Integrated database with trend analysis
- Special functions for measuring glass and plastic
- Clear, intuitive user interface structured according to work processes
The CamSpec M550 is a true double-beam scanning UV-Visible spectrophotometer with a fixed bandpass of 1.5 nm for measurements in the range from 190 to 1100 nm. The specification is as expected from a top-of-the-range instrument designed for research as well as routine use.
The CamSpec M501 is a compact single-beam scanning UV-Visible spectrophotometer with either a 4 nm or a 2 nm fixed bandpass for measurements in the range from 190 to 1100 nm.
Both the CamSpec M550 and CamSpec M501 use a very easy-to-replace tungsten-halogen lamp and a pre-aligned long-life deuterium lamp.
- There are many accessories available for the CamSpec range including
- An integrating sphere for transmission, specular reflectance and diffuse reflectance measurements.
- 6 and 8 position automatic cell changers.
- Cell holders capable of holding up to 100 mm path length cuvettes.
The control panel is the same for both the M550 and the M501 and includes methods for
- Basic Mode (Abs, %T, Conc).
- Quantitative (concentration calibration curves).
- Wavelength Scanning.
- Kinetics (including time-drive).
- DNA/ Protein, Multi-Wavelength.
- Performance Validation