M508 single beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer
The M508 QC programmable single beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer includes a 4 line x 20 character LCD display with a 9 button keypad and stepper motors for wavelength and filters. It can store up to 200 methods and results for big analytical projects.Data output includes method number and name, wavelength, date and time, %T, Abs, concentration, unit selectable wavelength calibration and dark current measurement.
This manual spectrophotometer incorporates a 200 - 1000nm wavelength range and 5nm bandwidth with low stray light (0.1%T at 220nm and 340nm).
It also comes complete with a manual 4-cell changer with 2 x 10mm UV cells and 4 x 10mm glass cells. Also PC Application Software is an option for concentration curves, timescan and wavelength scanning.
View the PDF below to see a selection of the many accessories that may be used with the M508. Please enquire if your requirements are not listed.
- Stepper motors for wavelength and filters
- Stores up to 200 methods/results
- Concentration calibration: up to 8 standards and up to 3 replicates, linear or linear through zero
- Selectable wavelength calibration and dark current measurement
- 200 - 1000nm wavelength range
- 5nm bandwidth
- Low stray light (0.1%T at 220nm and 340nm)
- Large sample compartment (up to 100mm pathlength cells)
- 2 x 10mm UV cells and 4 x 10mm glass cells included
- Large selection of accessories • Manual 4-cell changer
- PC Application Software option for wavelength scanning,concentration curves and timescan.
Specification of the M508 UV-Vis spectrophotometer
|Display||4 lines x 20 character LCD LCD|
|Light sources||Tungsten-Halogen and Deuterium|
|Monochromator||1200 lines/mm grating|
|Wavelength Range||200 - 1000nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 2 nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||± 1 nm|
|Noise||< 0.001A @ 500nm 0A|
|Zero Drift||< 0.003A per hour after warm-up|
|Stray Light||<0.1%T @ 220nm and 340 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||+/- 1% 0-2 A|
|Photometric Range||-1 to 2.5A, 0-125%T and -9999C and +9999C|
|Printer Interface||RS 232 for printer|
|Computer Interface||USB for PC control|
|Power Requirements||110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60 Hz, 135VA|
|Dimensions||510 x 420 x 210 packed 645 x 535 x 370|
|Weight||14Kg packed 17Kg|
The user interface of the M508 Single Beam Spectrophotometer includes Basic Mode (Abs, %T, Conc), Quantitative (concentration calibration curves), Wavelength Scanning, Kinetics (including timedrive), DNA/Protein, Multi-wavelength, and Performance Validation. In Basic Mode, the result is continuously displayed (no need to “press to read”)
The M508 has an RS232C output for the transfer of results to a PC and for PC control of the M508. Comprehensive Camspec Application Software is available, together with small PC programs, dedicated to specialist tasks.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.